Personal information is requested when you register to become a member. During registration, you are asked to provide your name, email address, postal code, etc. The more information you submit and the more accurate it is, the better we are able to tailor our services to your needs.
We collect information, such as your IP address, operating system, or browser information, whenever you interact with us or our website. We collect this information in order to compile usage statistics and to improve the user experience.
Whenever you interact with us or our website, Flying Cape may place a "cookie" in the browser files of your computer. Cookies are data files that help your browser communicate with your website.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can reject or block cookies by changing your browser settings. However, if your browser rejects or blocks a cookie, it may impact your ability to use some of our websites and our service.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Flying Cape’s purpose of collecting personal information is to identify the member as well as to send important updates. In order to serve our members better, we do research on our members' demographics and interests based on the information you submitted to us upon registration. Where the member is a parent, we also collect information on the child(ren) registered under that member's account.
We will use your information to provide you with personalized updates and recommendations when you use our website. If you authorize us to, we will also use your location to recommend classes and payment information to process online transactions. From time to time, we will also conduct service and security reviews and update you on how to better secure your account with us. We may also enable the use of social interaction on our websites, allowing you to post a review or comment on articles. In these cases, you agree that we may use the contents you have posted on our other media platforms, both online and offline. Copyright of that content would belong to you, and you are deemed to have consented to give us a non-exclusive licence to use that content.
The information collected may also be used by Flying Cape and its partners, affiliated companies, third-party service providers, business partners and other related parties for processing, tracking and marketing purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose or transfer your personal information under any one of the following conditions:
1. We have your consent to do so.
2. We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to respond to any claims.
3. We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to comply with the law, legal processes, or requests from any government authority.
4. We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to protect the rights, property, interests, or safety of Flying Cape, our employees, our users, or the public.
5. We are required to do so in connection with an acquisition, merger, or sale of all or a portion of our business.
We respect your privacy and if you do not want us to use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link in the promotional email at any time and without charge. However, if you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your membership or regular business relationship as permitted under applicable local laws and regulations.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Facebook Data Deletion Instructions
Flying Cape Login is a Facebook login website, and we do not save your personal data on our server.
If you want to delete your activities for the Flying Cape website, you can remove your information by following these steps:
• Go to your Facebook Account's Settings & Privacy. Click “Settings”
• Look for “Apps and Websites”, and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
• Search and Click “Flying Cape” in the search bar.
• Scroll and click “Remove”.
• Congratulations, you have successfully removed your web app activities.
Access and Update of Personal Data
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following
• The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
In the event you do not wish to consent to the processing of your Personal Data or wish to withdraw your consent, you can make a request to email@example.com. For such requests, we will process your own Personal Data for verification purposes and may conduct verification checks with you. Please note that once we have processed your request, we will no longer be able to::
• Provide comprehensive information to any requests or queries regarding your membership information or past transactions
• Promote or recommend educational products or services that might be suitable for you
• Provide updates on any changes or notify matters necessary or relevant to products/services provided to you
• Update you on upcoming events and promotions